We Are Recruiting!
You read that right! We are looking to expand our team. So if you feel you’re the right person to join Mirsha Media then we want to hear from you. Keep reading below to learn more about the position.
Please send us your CV with a cover letter explaining why you’re the ideal candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAD CONTENT CREATOR
COMPANY: Mirsha Media
TITLE: Lead Content Creator
DURATION: 6 months (with opportunity to extend)
CLOSING DATE: November 30th, 2018
ABOUT MIRSHA MEDIA:
Mirsha Media is an award winning startup that specialises in digital media marketing and immersive media. We produce punchy content across graphic design, video, virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) for NGOs, charities and private sector companies. Mirsha Media is supported by Five One Labs and received seed funding provided by the Tent Foundation.
For more information visit:
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for a talented, hardworking, young and aspirational candidate based in Sulaymaniyah to join the team and fill the roll of Lead Content Creator. The chosen candidate will be taking the opportunity to join a growing and exciting new startup led by a British trained and award winning CEO and founder. If you feel that you are uniquely talented with a desire to outgrow the competition, then we want to hear from you!
The Lead Content Creator at Mirsha Media is principally responsible for the production of social media content for our clients. He/she will be working closely with the CEO, throughout multiple clients and varying briefs. The Lead Content Creator will be producing content across graphic design and video to be published on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, with a focus on storytelling and audience engagement.
- Graphic design experience (2+ yrs)
- Filmmaking experience (1+ yrs)
- Photography experience (3+ yrs)
- After Effects (2D) (1+ yrs)
- Proficient in Photoshop & video editing software (Premiere Pro/Final Cut Pro)
- Can read & write comfortably in English & Kurdish
- Able to travel to Erbil
- An interest in immersive media such as virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR)
- Coding/Programming skills
- Experience in social media content strategy
- Looking for long-term work
- Fluent in English & Arabic
- Experience working with spreadsheets
- Experience in social media data management & analysis
- Up to date with the latest trends in technology, social media and design
- Hunger to learn more & grow
- Comfortable taking the initiative
- Team player
- Able to handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Enjoys challenges
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonuses
- High fives
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com